♡♡ About Dutchess Senoryta Say ♡♡

My photo
hyep^^ im born into this beautiful world on 24 April 1992. I am 20 ++ yrsold..now. I am addicted to make up, fashion & shopping. I love girls's things. And i love camera. Snap ! Snap ! Snap ! haha.. =D Loving Caring Sharing Missing Curious Understanding Gourgeous Emo thats me^^ In every second of our precious life..we need to be cool and enjoy okay ? Our life is to short for a regrets.. I am a girl with million hopes.. this blog will be some of story from my life.. I hope you all enjoy knowing about me from my simple blog . Thankyou (:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 5 November 2011

my 1st tym celebrate Hari Raya Aidiladha in foreign country

Assalamualaikum readers. Tomorrow is Hari Raya Haji .. it is a festival celebrated by muslims around da world ! hmppp... Okay, this is my 1st tym beraya d perantauan tau .. Aidiladha is a special celebration coz, it is a day for muslims to commemorate d story of Abraham's sacrifice in fullfilling the commandment of Allah s.w.t. and to his son Nabi Ismail tolerance in fullfilling the command of Allah s.w.t. Im not hapie here :( mcm x feel jaa hri rya ni, x trsa suasana tu. tp bla dgr takbir bergema~ errr~ sayu hati ... feel like crying .. huu .. sob sob :'(  what to do ?? this is life as a student yg stdy d perntauan .. kena la trma hakikat kn ? nxt week i hve to go to class gnti .. huhuhu ... sabar sayha .. sabar okay? i hve to
b patient, yet more than 2 weeks i'll b back to Sabah .. hehe (:


msti meriah d umah atok ckrg ni .. coz, all fmly members celebrate kat sna .. huu .. im so jealous with them ! and..opkos la diurg bz wat preparation for tomorrow an? huhu,  lagi 1 ! mama msti laa msak mskan sdap2 an? huwaa .. banyak la juadah yg mama sdiakan tu .. feww !
naseb bdan laa kna brya d prntauan niii .. 
------------------------------------------------------
----------------------
here .. my wish ..
gema takbir berkumandang memecahkan suasana ..
sayu sepi yang terasa menenagkan jiwa ..
semoga suasana itu mjd bgian d hari raya qurban ini bg kta semua ..
Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha
semoga kta dpat teladani pngorbanan Nabi Muhammad SAW dan
Nabi Ibrahim AS dan semoga Allah memberi kita kekuatan dalam
meneladani dua teladan agung ini . 
AMIN
----------------------



            penaip,
Dutchess Senoryta Say

1 comment: